I am extremely happy the first of the Costa Palmas’ resorts is finally opening. It is a stunning stretch of beach with calm waters and white sandy beaches. A perfect beach and boating region.
Starting October 1, 2019 you can now stay at the Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos At Costa Palmas.
Being a new resort, there is not a great deal of information yet. I anticipate this Costa Palmas project to be the new playground of the Los Angeles Jet & Yachting Set. And once it’s neighbor the AmanVari opens, room pricing overall should be at a premium cost. I am sure we will be hearing much more in the coming months as the Costa Palmas project progresses.
With a new hotel always comes the additional incentives to book. An additional $200 to $400 resort credit per night, plus my standard amenities is quite nice. A good incentive to be one of the first and say… “oh, I’ve been there, it’s lovely” at that next cocktail party.
I will update with news about when the Airstrip and Golf Course will be fully up and running. However, the Marina is ready for anyone who wants to set sail for the region.
Current opening rates start at $850 per night. And yes, they do have Holiday 2019 availability the last time I checked.
HOTEL CHAIN: Four Seasons Resorts
LOCATION: Costa Palmas, Baja Mexico (Northeast of the Los Cabos area)
I CAN OFFER YOU THE FOLLOWING:
• Daily full American breakfast for two people per bedroom, served through In-Room Dining or in the hotel restaurant (including buffets)
• USD $100 Resort credit
• Upgrade of one category, based on availability at time of check-in (excluding signature suites, villas, and private residences)
• Complimentary basic Internet in all guest rooms; complimentary premium Internet in all suites
Offered: Oct 1, 2019 – Mar 13, 2020
Experience more of the Resort with a nightly credit of up to USD 400 towards world-class dining or soothing spa treatments.
• USD $400 Resort credit per paid night in a suite (including the Three-Bedroom Beachfront Presidential Villa)
• USD $200 Resort credit per paid night in a guest room
Until the airstrip is completed, you will need to fly into SJD San Jose del Cabo Los Cabos. Those with a private jet can use the smaller Los Cabos Airstrip, though SJD may be a better choice due to it being located closer to Costa Palmas.
The marina is open and ready for anyone who wants to arrive by sea. A really great way to enjoy the Sea around Costa Palmas.
More information: Virtuoso Information on the Los Cabos region
page updated: September 2019
images courtesy Four Seasons Resort Los Cabos At Costa Palmas