Probably one of the best benefits with booking your hotels through a Travel Professional, rather than online, we have a great many added benefits that online booking just does not and can not offer. Occasionally the Hotel Websites can offer a slightly lower “Members” rate, but Preferred Partnership Programs are exclusive to a Travel Consultant or Advisor and are not found with the Online Travel Agencies (OTA) or at the Hotel sites.
I am truly pleased to be associated with some great Preferred Partnership Programs. But the offerings not only vary from the Hotel Chains or Groups, but even with the individual Hotels exact benefit can vary. But they generally include: Hotel Credit, Room Upgrades, Early Check-In / Late Check-Out, Breakfast for 2, and a few other amenities.
Benefits and amenities are subject to change without notice and may vary from property to property.
Belmond Hotels & Resorts – Bellini Club
Rosewood Hotels & Resorts – Rosewood Elite
the Dorchester Collection, Diamond Club
Virtuoso is a constortium which encompasses all aspects of Luxury & Quality Travel. To be part of Virtuoso… Hotels, Cruise Lines, Tours and even Advisors & Agencies need to maintain a high Standard of Quality in order to participate in it’s program. And this program has many benefits.
Here is one example of the Virtuoso Amenities for Hotels:
• Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
• Daily Buffet breakfast for up to two in-room guests, served in restaurant
• $100 USD equivalent Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay
• Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
IHG INTERCONTINENTAL HOTEL GROUP LIFESTYLE & LUXURY PROGRAM
For Intercontinental Hotels, Kipton, and Indigo brands. Guests booked through the program receive the following exclusive amenities upon each stay and this is based on a 2-night minimum.
Lifestyle & Luxury Program benefits generally include:
• Guaranteed late check out (until 4pm)
• Complimentary breakfast for two at the hotel restaurant daily
• Value-added amenity, specific to hotel ($100 value per stay)
• Upgrade to next available room category (subject to availability on arrival)
• Free wi-fi on unlimited devices
• Turn down service as appropriate by brand
• Handwritten, personalized welcome card
• Bottled water, fresh fruit and snacks in room upon arrival
• No walk policy
• Priority waitlist
FOUR SEASON’S PREFERRED PARTNER PROGRAM
Four Season’s Preferred Partner benefits generally include:
• Upgrade based on availability at time of check-in.
• Daily full American breakfast for two through room service or in the hotel restaurant.
• An additional one-time amenity with a minimum value of $100USD. Examples may include: $100 food & beverage credit, a $100 spa treatment credit, or a $100 green fee credit.
• Complimentary high-speed Internet access for all suite bookings and in many hotels, for guest rooms.
• Welcome note at check-in acknowledging you and your travel agency and the amenities that are being extended
• Access to the best guest room inventory, Priority wait-list clearance and upgrades, VIP Status
• Exclusive PP promotions throughout the year
PENINSULA HOTEL’S PEN CLUB
Pen Club benefits generally include:
• “Peninsula Time” – Flexible check-in and check-out times* A holding room will be provided if the reserved room type is not available upon guest’s arrival.
• Welcome amenities
• Full daily set breakfast for up to two persons
• Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival, subject to availability. Certain room categories are not eligible for room upgrades.
• Upgraded in-room amenities and a “with compliments” note from the agency
• Complimentary 30-minute extension on any spa treatment booked. Based on consumption of either a 50-minute regular-priced Body or Face treatment (exclude Manicure & Pedicure), is applicable for in-house guests only and must be taken at the same time as the reserved treatment.
JUMEIRAH PASSPORT TO LUXURY
Jumeirah’s Passport to Luxury is an invitation-only program that provides exclusive amenities to a hand-selected group of travel agencies in the Americas.
Passport To Luxury benefits include:
• Daily buffet Breakfast for Two in Selected Hotel Restaurant
• Upgrade to Next Room Category based on availability at time of arrival
• $100.00 F&B Credit or Spa Credit, once per room, per stay
• Early Check-in based on availability at time of arrival
• 4:00 PM Late Check-out based on availability on day of departure
• Complimentary Wi-Fi
STARWOOD / MARRIOTT LUXURY PRIVILEGES
with the Merger of Starwood and Marriott, this program has been expanded to include the following hotels: Bulgari Hotels & Resorts, EDITION, St. Regis, Luxury Collection, W Hotels & Resorts. The benefits will vary on the property.
Luxury Privileges benefits generally include:
• Daily breakfast for two
• Welcome Amenity
• Room upgrade, upon availability
• Early check-in/late check out, upon availability
HILTON LUXURY IMPRESARIO PREFERRED PROGRAM
Impresario Client benefits include:
• Best available rates
• Complimentary breakfast for two
• $100 USD hotel credit per stay, or local currency equivalent
• Next category upgrade, subject to availability
• Double Hilton Honors Points for the client
I am part of other programs that are not fully covered here, but I believe this gives a good idea of what a Travel Professional can provide in giving you a better quality hotel experience.
Shangri-La Hotels & Resorts – The Luxury Circle
Relais & Chateaux Preferred Partner Program
Preferred Platinum Partner Amenity Program
Noble House Select Package
Mandarin Oriental Hotels and Resorts Fan Club
Doyle Collection London – The Circle VIP Amenities
ACCOR – Sofitel – Fairmont – Raffles – Swissotels / Step Program
And there are even a few select hotels with exclusive amenities.
Jamaica Inn, Montego Bay
The Langham Chicago
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe
Hilton Carlsbad Oceanfront Resort & Spa
with Preferred Partner Amenities (not offered online),
Leave a Reply