Belmond Safaris has recently released the pricing for their best All-Inclusive Safari package for 2020. Including all 3 of their lodges in Botswana and a few days before or after the Safari at their wonderful Mount Nelson Hotel in Cape Town.
You can mix and match the 3 Botswana Lodges as you please, spending more time with the elephants or along the river. And you can also add a non-Belmond excursion or two in the middle. It is rather flexible for those who want to spend a few nights at Victoria Falls (not part of the package).
Keep in mind, that the Belmond Botswana Lodges have only 12 rooms each, not all dates may be available. And this is not for Festive or Christmas time. But pricing wise, this is the best way to Safari Botswana Belmond style.
7 nights: $7, 775 per person
10 nights: $11, 300 per person
• Four or six nights safari at any combination of our lodges, fully inclusive of meals, local beverages and safari activities
• Light aircraft flights from/to Maun and between the lodges, departure taxes and national park fees in Botswana
• Three or four nights at the Belmond Mount Nelson Hotel, breakfast included, guaranteed complimentary upgrade to Junior Suite and VIP status
• VAT and taxes included
• Valid for travel from 03 January – 25 December 2020
• Stays between the hotel and lodges can be non-consecutive, but must form part of the same itinerary
Does not include airfare to Africa. Of course, any additional planning I can easily help with.
This makes a great journey all unto itself. Or a perfect centerpiece, mixed with a few other adventures while you are in Africa.
page updated: September 2019
images courtesy: Belmond Safaris